The times when payroll accounting existed solely to prepare the monthly pay slips are long gone: real expert known-how is required here today. Payroll accounting can no longer be handled as a “side issue”. Income tax, social insurance payments and continuous changes to the regulations make this task much too complicated. Our employees therefore take part in further training courses and seminars on a regular basis to ensure that they are always familiar with the latest rules – and to enable them to advise our clients competently and fully.
We provide our clients with the following services:
- Pay slips and salary accounts,
- Paperless transaction of payments
- Electronic transaction of social insurance registrations as well as income tax registration.
- Answering and handling all of the questions which arise within the context of pay slips
- Calculating extra pay and wage replacement benefits, parental leave, salary seizures and wage seizures, statement of earnings, short-time allowance, etc.
- Providing clients with assistance when they are audited by the social insurance agencies and the tax office,
- Storing data pursuant to the mandatory regulations.